ShabaMusic respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA/Copyright companies, ShabaMusic will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to ShabaMusic’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, ShabaMusic will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by ShabaMusic or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website or our apps, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below.
Required fields for notice:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site or Apps
- Send us links from the site or application you claim has been infringed
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not ShabaMusic, can contact you
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf
- Your electronic or physical signature
- And send whatever is needed for your claim infringed
You may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity infringes your copyright. In addition, you are required to consider the possible fair use implications, as a result of Lenz v. Universal. We reserve the right to challenge abuses of the DMCA/Copyright process, and your use of this form does not waive that right.
Your DMCA/Copyright notice will be forwarded to the party that made the material available, and also may be sent to third parties such as LumenDatabase.org. A note will also be placed on the site in question detailing the name of the copyright owner who submitted the takedown notice.
Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.
You can send your request through the contact page.